Feedback for Comm100

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Collapse reply button

When adding an email reply, sometimes Comm100 copies the entire email into a ticket instead of just the most recent reply. After several emails the ticket in comm100 becomes very long. There is no 'Jump to top/bottom' shortcut and keyboard shortcuts (ctrl-home/end) don't work on tickets.
    Need a collapse feature like a little minus sign over each reply that shows only a few lines. Collapse feature could remember which replies are collapsed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ticket  ·  Admin →
  2. Tickets API

You have a Restful API for live chat and reports.
    Need one for tickets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Save As Draft on new/manual ticket

At times we need to compose a message without an originating incoming ticket. However, the + "New Ticket" tool does not have a "Save as Draft" option for my team to review or for returning to later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Issue with full screen vs partial-screen/screen size loading of older-but-new Tickets

One of our Agents uses the Comm100 console at full screen height and was unable to load the 9th of 9 tickets (he only saw 8 and no refresh or otherwise would load a 9th). However, I use the console at partial-screen (about 6 or 7 visible), so I would scroll down to view these and the 9th would show if scrolled. The 'missing' ticket was less than a week old so not hidden by 'tickets from 3 months ago' filter.

For the full-screen user, if they shrink their screen enough for the scrollbar to show, and scroll down, this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filters: Add "is" or "exactly" conditions for filter setting Receiving Email

Should be able to make an exact match to the parameters given or select from the Email addresses set up on the account.

Currently, "contains"/"not contains" is the only option for Receiving Email, and I believe it uses fuzzy matching, which means we're getting some misdirected tickets based on the current filters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the ticketing system, if we want to hide the user email ID from our Agents for security purpose, Can we do so?

In the ticketing system, if we want to hide the user email ID from our Agents for security purpose, Can we do so?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Merge window resizeable, as well as columns

The window can’t resize. The columns can’t resize. The ID column shows only 2 characters and the time column only shows the date, not the time. The search box doesn’t say that it requires complete words, as searching for cat does not return customer Cathy or customer email cathy@....

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sortable custom fields

Would like to be able to move a newer custom field to sit above an older one. Similar sorting functionality would be useful for the entire Info pane.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tickets to route to specified agents

I would like tickets coming from certain emails to only be visible to the certain agents instead of all agents.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. E-mail validation when creating agent over API

I implement creating agents and campaigns over API, it's cool but I found a bug in email validation, when i send .com email it's OK, but when I send email with different domain like .cz it fails with validation error saying that email should be an email. I must create agents with emails like this.
    In attached printscreen is this bug logged, e-mail is valid, verified and working for longer time, but get this error.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ticket  ·  Admin →
  11. There is a huge problem when you minimise the chat button on mobile. There is grey rectangular shaped minimising chat button existing and

There is a huge problem when you minimise the chat button on mobile. There is grey rectangular shaped minimising chat button existing and that button closes my websites main buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There is a huge problem when you minimise the chat button on mobile. There is grey rectangular shaped minimising chat button existing and

There is a huge problem when you minimise the chat button on mobile. There is grey rectangular shaped minimising chat button existing and that button closes my websites main buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There is a huge problem when you minimise the chat button on mobile. There is grey rectangular shaped minimising chat button existing and

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding a campaign tag to the chat transcript when forwarded to ZenDesk

Currently, a chat transcript shows the Campaign as well as department within Comm100. However, when using a direct integration with ZenDesk, the tags sent with the transcript only include the department.

Hoping to add a Campaign tag as well, to better categorize the chat transferred.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Ticket  ·  Admin →
  15. Ban list select all.

Impossible to delete one by one, an option like select all delete is absolutely necessary in an urgent way.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Ticket  ·  Admin →
  16. Having an export button that transfers to a excel spreadsheet

It would be very beneficial to the universities staff to have a button to export agents into an excel spreadsheet. This helps us with audits and comparisons. It would make things a lot simpler as at the moment we are having to copy and paste which the site doesn't really allow for an easy copy and paste process.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. English UK Dictionary

Currently the APP does not seem to allow me to select my preferred dictionary of English UK. I only have English USA option. I can see there is a feature there in the settings to update but for some reason I cannot access my native dictionary.

It would be good If the option would come available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Functional Exit Button

Call me crazy but when I select the option to Quit a program, it should actually quit. It shouldn't prevent my computer from restarting, it shouldn't sit there staring at me, and I shouldn't have to open Activity Monitor to Force Quit the damn app because you can't hire competent programmers that can't program something as simple at an end function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Report of Visitors

Can you please add a Report that shows Visitor details? In other words, not just data on chats, but data on Visitors. Fields to display in report are Date-Time-IP Address-Location-visits.

Longer term project is to allow customers to build their own reports. Just expose all available data fields and let customer drag and drop to create reports and save them for future use. We did that with our platform, it's great because it's the last time you need to build a canned report for anyone - they can do it themselves. Here's a short video showing ours: https://youtu.be/sOLntKf2fdk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Right-Click for Desktop App

Until two week ago, about May 5, I was able to right click in the Desktop app. Please bring it back in the next update

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback for Comm100

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base