Feedback for Comm100

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow removal of IP address records from interface and chat transcripts

Give admins the option to remove IP records from chat transcripts and their interface.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  2. Joining ongoing chats that belong to a different department

Customer wants to be able to join other chats that belong to a different department. According to him, ‘If that agent is occupied with something and cannot even reply to the chat, he cannot transfer it either, and the other agents cannot jump in to help out either unless they are in the same department.’
    Would it be possible to have a new permission like 'Join ongoing chats that belong to different department'?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  3. Chat wrap up can be included in email transcripts but there is an hour limit, request a filed to set that limit to higher than an hour

Chat wrap up can be included in email transcripts (this was added to the core product after we had requested and paid for a custom feature be built). However, it was built with an hour limit. If wrap up isn't completed within an hour, the transcript is sent without the wrap up and if the wrap up is completed afterwards there is no way to update the email that is sent. Those emails go to our records department to process and wrap up info will trigger different tasks to be created in our systems so the wrap up is crucial.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Making a change to client information during a livechat

Feature request for JHA:

The ability where a user can go in and make a change beneficiary change (change address, close account, add death certificate) during a chat. Search the relevant information by clicking a button and pulling up that information during the chat so the change can be made.

Is this something that needs to be customized? Or can you trigger automation's that sends you to a knowledge-base.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Lolly responded

What CRM system is JHA using? Comm100 Live Chat does not have CRM features, but we have integrations with some popular CRM system like Salesforce. Agents can modify the visitor’s info during a chat.

5. Add Canned messages and URLs from within Visitor monitor

It is currently required to login at online portal to manage canned messages and urls. It would be great if we can add canned messages and urls right from within the client area.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    on the backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  6. 'Manage My Profle' permission to be off as default

Just wondering by default the ‘Manage My Profile’ is on (ticked), is it possible to default it off as the customer has couple hundred user accounts we need to untick.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  8. Let us customize the fields in our exported transcripts/reports

When reading an individual transcript, I can see the customer's OS and browser, but when I export them in bulk to Excel I cannot see that information. Likewise, I have some fields that I do not use and that I tend to remove from my reports. I'd like to be able to customize the data I export so I can see more of what's useful to me and less of what isn't.

In particular, seeing the OS and browser (even if it's not 100% accurate) could be a huge help in pinpointing the source of tech and UX issues.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Canned Messages, title and text, exportable

Only Admins can view the title and text of Public Canned Messages (PCMs) when not chatting. Non-Admins can only view the PCMs during a chat. For new chat agents, the ability to see PCMs would be an easy way to familiarize themselves with said messages, before "the heat is on".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 'Department' Dynamic Info to be available in canned messages

We would like to insert 'department' as a dynamic info in a canned response

You have been transferred to <DEPARTMENT>. I’m just reviewing your previous discussion with my colleague so I am up to date with your query, please note there may be a little delay while I catch up…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    on the backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  11. Customize the PCI Secure Form

Would like to have options for day and month instead of month and year for the PCI Secure form

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Notification in the (web) Agent Console when a connection is lost

When an internet connection is lost, it is sometimes needed to manually re-login to the Livechat Agent Console in order to continue using it. Notification/alert/message would be really helpful in such case. Perhaps with a button/link to re-login/re-connect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mobile app for analytics

An admin/management app that accesses live chat real-time reports and analytics. It would allow admins to easily access key reports wherever and whenever they want without having to be at a computer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. export form data/safe non PCI form

I understand that in some specific (credit card) cases you need the form data to be automatically deleted.

But we need to send many forms to clients and need to safe it and make sure it never gets lost as these are full hot leads.

So I would like a form that actually will go automatically to searchable received forms and be able to export/email the received data to our clients.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hide secure form label

Customer would like to hide the label of the secure form and instead just show the choices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. request to count the 1st response before customer login and after .

for example when member login without sign , after they sign in the 1st response only counted after the login.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
    need more feedback  ·  Lolly responded

Thanks for feedback.

But I am afraid I don’t quite understand the request. Would you please be more specific about the scenarios?

Best,

17. Change default language setting

We would like to change the system messages under language settings and make them standard (default) across all of our campaigns.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    has workaround  ·  4 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  18. Show chat transcript after chat

When the post-chat survey appears, I'd like it if my customers could still see the transcript of their chat. Currently, if my agent ends a chat, the dialogue disappears and the customer cannot see anything that was written until after they fill out the post-chat survey. Since this behavior is not intuitive, some customers think the transcript is simply gone.

In order to achieve this without it being visually ugly, perhaps the customer could scroll back up to see their chat, or could have a button to view their chat transcript before submitting their feedback.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Route chat to next agent B if agent A does not respond within X amount of time

Requesting an enhancement so a chat can be forwarded to the next agent if an agent doesn’t respond within X amount of time in the chat.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  20. Request Page field in chat api

1. Request page field doesn't exist in chat api response. I need this field in chat response to integrate in our CRM. Plz implement this field on urgent basis.
    2. How to integrate offline query in to our CRM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback for Comm100

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base