Welcome to the Comm100 Feedback Forum. Your thoughts and comments will help to shape the future of our products. We appreciate your feedback!

Allow chat button by pre-set scheduling

If my agents are online from 9 to 5 and I want to display offline message afterward, I should be able to do so.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminTony Sandhu (Admin, Comm100) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminTony Sandhu (Admin, Comm100) commented  · 

@Derek, this request is temporarily scheduled in the latter half of this year. Please stay subscribed to this ticket for further updates. Thank you and we profoundly appreciate your input - it's highly valuable.

• Derek Korczak commented  · 

Also, would be nice to have the ability to auto-logoff agents at a certain time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, could you let me know when this enhancement is 'Planned ' for?

• Anon commented  · 

There is another chat program that logs you in and out on a schedule. It runs on the ipad and you get a push message when logged out. It would be great if comm100 could do the same.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice if you can set the app to have an on-time during the day and an off-time, like for when you wake up to when you go to bed. Having this with a temporary override would be awesome. Android first preferably.

• Mary Ann Peck commented  · 

I want to set the hours of the chat program in the settings so that it automatically stops incoming chats at the designated time without manually logging out. This prevents chats from coming in after hours if I forget to log out

Feedback and Knowledge Base