Feedback for Comm100

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove the ability for guests to send images

In the past guests weren't able to send images unless we enabled that specific feature. Now images are able to be sent at any point in time (even if the option to send a file is unchecked, someone can still copy/paste an image). We have seen an issue with guests sending sensitive information via an image, and no way to prevent it. Or even to remove the image once the chat is done. Please allow us to decide if guests are allowed to send an image, or have the ability to delete or decline images.

122 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  2. Dark theme would be better.

With this light theme, night shifts become a torture. Theme options should be added.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  3. Have "timout" setting for when a chat agent is online but not answering

I would like to see a feature to where if chat agents are online, but none accept a chat request, that after an amount of time (which can be set in settings), it will automatically promp the chat user to leave a message. I know there is the option for the user to do that themselves if nonone picks up, but I would prefer it to be something that can be set to do automatically. Most other Live Chat softwares all have this feature.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  4. transfer chats without joining

As an account admin I would like to transfer on going chats to other agents without having to join the chat first

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Report for users that are set away/logged out by a supervisor

We are looking to have a new report in the audit log that reflects any changes made to a user's status in Live Chat. This would be used to see who is properly changing statuses at the right time, but also will show if someone with higher-level access has changed the status of the agent in question as well. It can be used to support repeat offenders on the agent side and any abuse of power on the supervisor side.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can all the forms that the customer sent back be added to the "Transcript Details' since it is really part of the conversation transcript?

Can all the forms that the customer sent back to be added to the "Transcript Details' since it is really part of the conversation transcript? Because sometimes when I experience PC problem, my Comm100 account logs out and once I logged back in, I can no longer see the form. You can check the highlighted part of the screenshot I attached here for your reference. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It is recommended to add, when a new user comes in for consultation, the default display on the right column is [info]

For example, I am now picking up an A customer. The current page on the right side of customer service displays [Packed up] and then a B user comes in. When I go to click the dialog box with him, can I set this to the default [INFO 】page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please provide export functionality for our agent list.

Exporting the list of agents is something we are needing to do during implementation and are unable to do so, easily. It would be very beneficial to be able to do this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Chat History Search Based on ChatGUID.

Need provision to search the chat history based on chatGUID. since GUID is the unique value for the chat's it should be added in the search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make zendesk integration request content as public instead of internal for reply purposes

Currently, zendesk integration has the content of the request marked as internal, replying requires additional copy&paste. Please make ticklet content default as public.

zendesk can easily convert public to internal, but NOT vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Send an email invitation to new agents

When a net-new agent is added, send them an invitation email with their log in information and a link to the landing page. This behavior would align with other license-based web tools.

If not, at the admin side add a notification clarifying that once you add someone, you have to also send them a link to the landing page so they can log in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add sms tab to the mobile app

I'm using Comm100 with a twilio phone number to provide customer support via sms, and that's working great- but we're semi tied to the desktop since mobile app just supports livechat right now.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a dynamic info for first name only for canned messages.

Have a dynamic info for first name only for canned messages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Agent status over API delay

When agent logout or close livechat window, API returning status active for at least a minute after that. It seems like agent is online, but when customer want to chat the offline message window appeared.
    We need this to be more "realtime", so when agent logout the status is immediately changed to offline.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  16. choose id values instead of random integers for custom field ids

In the postchat form data, when accessing the custom fields, we noticed that form fields added via comm100 admin use random integer values as property names. It would be nice to have an option in the admin to change the name of the id field to something more unique. In our case we added a text field called "Email Address", and we expected an id of something like "email_address", instead it is assigned to a random ID number that is not easy to detect dynamically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. passwords

When you get the welcome email it shows your password in plain text along side your username. This is a very bad security flaw.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Verify chat auto ending when inactivity

Check the auto end chat when inactive feature, at the attached printscreen there is a chat where in less than a minute the chat is ended automatically, but this option is set to 3 minutes.
    It seems like bug, because I suppose that when it's set to 3 minutes, it will wait and 3 mins after last message the chat will be ended.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  19. Mobile vs Desktop Traffic report

May I suggest to include a report to show where customer came from i.e desktop or mobile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow for auto-scrolling to be disabled

By default, the chat software scrolls the window all the way to the bottom when the agent is typing to the client. A client may wish to scroll up to review something an agent said previously, but if the agent sends a new message, it forces the client back down to the bottom. This also happens if the agent is typing a message - the client's window scrolls down automatically every 1-2 seconds if they scroll up while the agent is in the middle of typing a message. Instead of the client using the time she is waiting for the…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback for Comm100

Categories