Feedback for Comm100

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Credit card masking in the format xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

I believe that we should modify our system to identify credit card number when sent in the format of xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx and mask them

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  2. Integration with Ecwid.com

add integration with ECWID.com Stores now that ecwid has been bought by canadian company Lightspeed, it will become a major player on the ecommerce scene.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. allow to send images or files on mobile app

allow to send images or files on mobile app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Want to change Chat agent console background to the dark.

We need to change our Chat agent console background to the dark.C'mon it's 2020. Telegram, skype etc. can use it with dark background. Also iphone do it. you should do it as soon as possible for the customers satisfaction. Like this your agent console really really useless..

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Different Color Scheme for Agent Chat Console Based on Different Campaigns

Color scheme of few buttons, navigation and information on Agent Chat Console should be based on which campaign customer have came from. This option is useful if I have one agent for my several websites or projects. So if there is a difference of colors, there is very minimal chance of mistake from Agent of mixing information with other website.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keeping the notification until you click into the chat box to respond

I want the notification that a chatter responded to stay on my screen until I click into the chat to respond to them. Because if you are handling multiple chatters at a time and they send you a response as soon as you click to another chat it doesn't show you a notification that they responded yet because it was at the same time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow custom reporting or exports from history

When I look at chats from the History page, I can see some great data like IP address, operating system, browser, and screen resolution. The OS is particularly useful for segmenting mobile from desktop. Unfortunately, I can't see this info from my reporting and can't see it when I export transcripts.

I also see a lot of data that's useless to me when I export transcripts. The first column, "ID" is something I'll never use. I don't use the "Product/service" or "Phone" tabs. Various other tabs are useless to me. Ideally I should be able to pick and choose what…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep agents chats at the top of the Queue

There should be a feature that a agent be able to monitor all chats and still have their personal chats at the top of the column at all times. Possibly as an additional option within "Group chat by Status".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dark theme would be better.

With this light theme, night shifts become a torture. Theme options should be added.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  10. Automated scheduled reporting capabilities

Currently there are various metrics available in the reporting section, however there is currently no functionality for setting up automated/scheduled reports. These would be very useful, and in our case would be setup to be run at the end of each shift. Sent to the shift manager it would allow them to receive an overview of their teams shift without having to go into the Comm100 console and fine tune the reporting.

For example we have two shift patterns. 7am-7pm and 7pm to 7am. An automated report showing chats received, chats missed, chat acceptance rate, average waiting time etc would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. General Scoring Table

By using the scores of all customers who scored their chats with the agent, we can show the overall average score statistics as a service badge on the site. http://prntscr.com/wi868k - https://quality.livechatinc.com/10774117?utmsource=qualitybadge&utmmedium=referral&utmcampaign=qb_10774117
    like these for example.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. device ban

One of our clients typing unspeakeble words to our employees. He has psychological problems (really, he sent us his mental illness report too), he's obsessed with us unfortunately. We cant ban him with ip, reset his modem and come back, our own clients can't connect the chat, we cant ban him with visitor id too, he clean his cookies and browser, come back again. Our two women employee resigned, ım afraid there will be more. Device ban can be a solution, gaming companies doing this for cheaters, chat companies can do it for this kind of clients. Actually ı dont…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    on the backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
  14. hubspot

Please create a direct integration with Hubspot.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wrap-up reporting

Hi guys ,
    I`d like to ask you to slightly develop the Wrap- up reporting in terms of additional feature to be added . Currently you provide :
    Wrap Up -Survey tab - available for a certain time frame and exportable
    Completion by Time with an option by agent - however wrap -ups non exportable .
    I need a feature which will help me see Completion by Agent with details kind /type of wrap -ups for a selected time frame . For Example
    Agent Nelly - for the period 01.09-10.09 has 30 Wrap-ups out of 35 Chats and
    I need…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. search history by ip

I would like to see the ability to search chat history by ip address.

I've got a use case where we're getting trolled by an ip who's changing their name for every chat.

I want to find all of the chats by the troller and contact my staff to ensure they're okay.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow us to have Image/Document storage for representatives

It would be great if instead of something basic like knowledge base, we had something where we can have an image bank. The bank would allow people working Live chat or even email and more, the opportunity to get images to share with customers - whether these images help with tech support or to better explain our products. Image it like this - Google Drive can share images and docs with a group of people for them to grab and use at anytime, let's try to eliminate the use of going off of Comm100 to get a file to share…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Desktop App Size is Too Large - Should be resizable

The desktop app at a minimum takes up about 60% of the width of a 1080p monitor screen.

This makes it very hard to dock the chat at the side of the screen and leave open at all times.

This would be fixed if the width could be resized below 60%.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have "timout" setting for when a chat agent is online but not answering

I would like to see a feature to where if chat agents are online, but none accept a chat request, that after an amount of time (which can be set in settings), it will automatically promp the chat user to leave a message. I know there is the option for the user to do that themselves if nonone picks up, but I would prefer it to be something that can be set to do automatically. Most other Live Chat softwares all have this feature.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Live Chat  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback for Comm100

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base